Multiple types of chemicals can be used to superficially remove the epidermal layer of skin. The type of chemical used will depend on your skin type. These treatments can improve fine lines, pores, sun damaged skin and is also helpful for improving some types of acne lesions and acne scars. There is no recovery time for this procedure. The number of treatments needed will be determined at the consultation.
• The Vi Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types, for dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime.
The Vi Peel will:
· Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
· Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma
· Soften lines and wrinkles
· Help clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
· Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
Two to four treatments, 4 weeks apart are recommended for optimal results.
• Jessner’s Peel is a superior treatment designed to remove superficial layers of skin. It’s one of the most effective light cosmetic peels available. A Jessner’s peel consists of a mild peeling agent that can be used to lighten areas of hyper-pigmentation and to treat aged sun damaged skin. The Jessner’s peel is excellent for all skin types. It smooths and rejuvenates skin, producing beautiful results in treating mild to severe acne, discoloration, moderate wrinkling, and sun damage. Peeling the face, neck, hands, and upper chest is also quite effective. This peel is very beneficial for patients with acne, oily, or thicker skin, because it tends to decrease oil production and open clogged sebaceous follicles. It also contributes to the healing process of acne.
The Jessner’s peel combines resorcinol, lactic acid, and salicylic acid to result in deeper penetration and greater exfoliation of the outer layers of skin cells. This deeper exfoliation produces noticeable flaking and exfoliation in the following three to four days after the peel, and within a week a smoother, healthier layer of skin will be revealed. A series of four to six treatments, 2 weeks apart are recommended for optimal results.
• Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid that is synthetically made. It is used in a variety of cosmetic applications, but its primary use is to treat acne. Salicylic acid is a common ingredient in over-the-counter acne treatments. Salicylic acid peels can be used to treat acne, fine wrinkles, minor skin discoloration and sun damage. A salicylic acid peel is an alternative to glycolic peels, which are more common. These peels generally produce mild to moderate skin peeling for 2-4 days. A series of four to six treatments, 2 weeks apart are recommended for optimal results.
• Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid, that is naturally derived. It is commonly used to fade sunspots, acne scars, blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles. Glycolic acid has the ability to penetrate deep beneath the surface of the skin. It stimulates cell regeneration in the skin by increasing the production of collagen. Glycolic acid’s fast acting results can be witnessed through the rapid shedding of the skin’s exterior to reveal fresh new glowy skin underneath. There are different levels of strengths to glycolic acid peels, solutions range from 35% to 70% concentrations. These peels generally produce mild to moderate skin peeling for 2-4 days. A series of four to six treatments, 2 weeks apart are recommended for optimal results.
MD Perfect 10 Peels- Intermediate and Advanced provide what a lot of clients want to see after they leave their treatment, a peel that actually peels, exfoliates the skin and delivers their desired results. These Perfect 10 peels feature a “layering technology” where it combines several natural chemical peeling ingredients working together to optimize results. This technology is safer and more predictable focusing on our clients specific skin conditions and desired results.
A full line of physician-only skin care products are available in our spa located in Suite 210 to compliment your skin care treatment. A customized skin care regimen can be recommended for any skin type.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our aesthetic services, call 302-MEDI-SPA (302-633-4772) today to schedule an appointment. Visit www.premierspaandlasercenter.com to learn more.
“Premier Dermatology has a elegant and professional atmosphere that will cater to whatever your needs are. There are a wide range of treatments and services to choose from. With a friendly staff that will fit you in with the best of the best. I highly recommend Premier!”
“When it comes to Premier Dermatology everything about their services are top notch! As soon as you walk through there door you are surrounded by friendly and professional staff. This place is amazing and I always highly recommend them!”
“I had the best experience at premier spa. The front desk staff were very kind and professional. I can’t wait for my next appointment! I highly recommend this place.”
“Had such an amazing experience from start to finish. Office personnel and assistance were very friendly and pleasant. I would without a doubt recommend this practice to anyone. Can't wait for my next session.”
“Very friendly staff and always professional. Comfortable atmosphere and all around great place. I always recommend Premier Dermatology to all my friends and family.”
“I was very pleased with Premier. Their level of care, professionalism, and courtesy the staff and doctors have at Premier is unmatched.”
“I was having some skin issues a little bit before my wedding and came to Premier Dermatology and they really helped me clear up my skin! All of the girls were very friendly too! Thank you!!”
“Excellent staff and impeccable service. The facility was beautiful they answered all my questions and put me at ease. Highly recommended!”
“Premier Dermatology was so great - they removed skin cancer and did a wonderful job with explaining the process and accelerating the healing. I recommend them. They made me feel very comfortable.”
“Premier was a fantastic experience. They took care of me quickly and were very friendly and personable.”
“Premier had easy scheduling, low wait time and expert care provided during my visit. Would highly recommend Premier!”
“I have had great experiences here. The staff has been excellent . And they have been very Professional . I tell everyone that needs anything done to go to Premier!”