We want to assure you that we are committed to providing safe, high-quality, individualized care that prioritizes not just your skin but your entire well-being. The current pandemic of Coronavirus has permeated our daily lives and activities. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the situation and adhering to all relevant guidelines set forth by the CDC, Department of Health, our state and federal officials and the American Academy of Dermatology. We have created and implemented new practice patterns to reduce the spread of this virus and get “ahead of the curve.”
It is important to us to address the many clinical needs of our patients, including critical skin health screenings as well as procedures that have been postponed recently. We are pleased to share that we are working to safely return patients to our offices for routine care. We are more prepared than ever to help ensure a safe environment for patients to access care.
Our protocols and procedures are intended to screen for healthy patients. Please do not defer your skin care (especially those with potentially cancerous conditions) out of fear for COVID-19. Our staff, physicians and medical providers are available during this uncertain time to take care of you.
• In accordance of Delaware’s State of Emergency we require all patients and visitors to wear face coverings/masks.
• Our office hours and schedules have been arranged to limit the number of individuals in our offices at the same time.
• Patients scheduled for non-essential or elective services will be rescheduled. You may receive a phone call instructing you when to reschedule.
• In order to reduce the number of people in the office, no visitors are allowed except for one parent for one or more minors or one visitor for patients requiring assistance for a disability. We recognize that there will be a number of exceptions to this rule and will work with you to accommodate your needs. Please call us ahead of time if you have a need to bring more than one visitor.
• Our goal is to protect and care for all of our patients so we urge you to reschedule if you or anyone in your household have any symptoms of an upper respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath) or have been exposed to COVID-19. We will work with you to reschedule at a time that is convenient for you after you are symptom free.
• All patients and visitors will be screened and examined for symptoms of illness prior to entering the office.
• If anyone has symptoms of illness, they will be asked to go home and inform their primary care doctor. If anyone is experiencing difficulty breathing, they will be sent to the ER. We will waive any last-minute cancellation fees associated with rescheduling the appointment at that time
• In an effort to continue to meet the dermatological demands of our patients, we are offering teledermatology appointments.
• Frequently touched hard surfaces, waiting room chairs and door handles are disinfected frequently, using EPA-registered disinfectants.
• As has always been our protocol, all patient examination rooms are cleaned and disinfected after each patient encounter.
• Our patient waiting areas have been redesigned to provide more open spaced seating to allow for social distancing.
• Waiting rooms are equipped with hand sanitizers. Please make use to prevent the spread of illness or if you suspect you have come into contact with someone who is sick.
• We have removed all magazines, samples and other loose items from the waiting room and exam rooms so that efficient sterilization can be performed between each patient.
• We will be checking our employee temperatures to ensure no one is working with a fever or a cough. Anyone identified with an elevated temperature or illness will be sent home.
• All staff members are required to wear mask while interacting with patients and other employees.
• Vendors, family members, and other visitors have been suspended from visiting our offices.
• More aggressive cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, have already been implemented in our facilities and will occur frequently throughout the day.
During these unprecedented and uncertain times, we are committed to providing you with the quality care you have always expected from Premier Dermatology. Our medical providers and professional staff stand ready to provide you with the care and experience you need, in an environment that is safe. We appreciate your trust in our practice and remain ready and equipped to serve your dermatological needs. We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and continue to provide updates should there be any changes.
We appreciate your patience and the support through this challenging time. Stay safe and healthy!
“Premier Dermatology has a elegant and professional atmosphere that will cater to whatever your needs are. There are a wide range of treatments and services to choose from. With a friendly staff that will fit you in with the best of the best. I highly recommend Premier!”
“When it comes to Premier Dermatology everything about their services are top notch! As soon as you walk through there door you are surrounded by friendly and professional staff. This place is amazing and I always highly recommend them!”
“I had the best experience at premier spa. The front desk staff were very kind and professional. I can’t wait for my next appointment! I highly recommend this place.”
“Had such an amazing experience from start to finish. Office personnel and assistance were very friendly and pleasant. I would without a doubt recommend this practice to anyone. Can't wait for my next session.”
“Very friendly staff and always professional. Comfortable atmosphere and all around great place. I always recommend Premier Dermatology to all my friends and family.”
“I was very pleased with Premier. Their level of care, professionalism, and courtesy the staff and doctors have at Premier is unmatched.”
“I was having some skin issues a little bit before my wedding and came to Premier Dermatology and they really helped me clear up my skin! All of the girls were very friendly too! Thank you!!”
“Excellent staff and impeccable service. The facility was beautiful they answered all my questions and put me at ease. Highly recommended!”
“Premier Dermatology was so great - they removed skin cancer and did a wonderful job with explaining the process and accelerating the healing. I recommend them. They made me feel very comfortable.”
“Premier was a fantastic experience. They took care of me quickly and were very friendly and personable.”
“Premier had easy scheduling, low wait time and expert care provided during my visit. Would highly recommend Premier!”
“I have had great experiences here. The staff has been excellent . And they have been very Professional . I tell everyone that needs anything done to go to Premier!”